Search results

1. WilliamSRP

Best sim race titles for PS4

I'd say your logical next step is to go for Assetto Corsa. It's a slight step above the other PS4 titles, and it's a lot of fun! However, it doesn't have all the capabilities that the PC version has, but the PS4 version's still pretty solid.
  2. WilliamSRP

Simucube

Hey Jason! So basically the situation with the Simucube 2 Pro is that it is designed for PC Only. There ARE work-arounds to get it working on the PS4 I believe, such as the GIMX adapter, but the Fanatec Podium Series F1 wheel on the site is the only Direct Drive wheel currently on the market...
  3. WilliamSRP

Sim Racing Paddock Logo Competition - Enter Here!

Hey guys, I'd like to thank everyone for submitting their awesome designs! I selected Christian Pasch's first design, I thought it worked very well with the vision that I had for the site, and it was a pretty awesome design :) Thank you everyone for participating, this was a lot of fun, to see...
  4. WilliamSRP

Sim Racing Paddock & Fanatec giveaway pedals

Congrats! It's a really good wheel :) How are you liking the shifter/hb?
  5. WilliamSRP

Would Anyone have interest in a Nascar Racing 2003 league?

This could be an interesting idea! I think I have a "Competitions" page in the SRP Discord Channel, so if you want to drop by there, I bet you could find some people interested: http://www.discord.me/simracingpaddock
  6. WilliamSRP

Sim Racing Paddock Logo Competition - Enter Here!

It’s time for an interesting competition! I want your guys’ help to help make the new Sim Racing Paddock logo! I’ve experimented with a few designs over the past couple months (I originally had the plan to unveil a new logo celebrating SRP hitting 10,000 subscribers, but things got a bit in...
  7. WilliamSRP

Is there sim racers in so-cal?

Well, Shaun Cole of the SimPit lives in Ventura County, so you may want to give him an email or something.
  8. WilliamSRP

John Gordon: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

The origin of John Gordon: 1:03:52 mark
  9. WilliamSRP

Thrustmaster T-GT Review

I have just released my latest review, taking a look at the Thrustmaster T-GT Racing Wheel. With some exciting new features, is this the best wheel from Thrustmaster yet?
  10. WilliamSRP

Can Virtual Reality Make You a Better Sim Racer?

Lately, with the development and fine tuning of Virtual Reality as a technology, it's been interesting to see how Sim Racers have been adopting the tech. After a few months of using VR, I wanted to make this video talking about VR, and why I think it works pretty well: Fun topic for...
  11. WilliamSRP

High End Pedals

I enjoy my Heusinkveld Pros myself, they work really well. IMO they're in a class above the Fanatecs
  12. WilliamSRP

Pretend Race Cars Shutting Down

It's the end of a weird era of Sim Racing. Noted Snarky "Tabloid-Esque" website Pretend Race Cars has officially announced it is shutting down: http://simracingpaddock.com/pc-racing/pretend-race-cars-shutting/
  13. WilliamSRP

Will they optimise forza 7 on the PC?

I heard a couple days that there is a new NVIDIA driver that really helped... If you have an NVIDIA card, you may want to check that out.
  14. WilliamSRP

rFactor 2 Videos

Here's some Formula E!
  15. WilliamSRP

Simraceway active but not?

I noticed that recently, and I'm going to take a look at it soon!
  16. WilliamSRP

New iRacing Series, with REAL NASCAR Drivers!!

Apparently, iRacing is kicking off a new series today, featuring REAL NASCAR drivers! http://simracingpaddock.com/iracing/nascar-iracing-pro-invitational-series-starting-tonight/ Should be exciting to watch :)
  17. WilliamSRP

Announcement Giving Away 6 F1 2017 Keys!!

Hey Guys!!! Thank you for everyone who participated! I am closing the competition now, and the winner will be revealed in a little under half an hour at 8:15 AM Pacific Time (3:15 PM GMT) at www.youtube.com/simracingpaddock/live!
  18. WilliamSRP

If You Have Hotmail/Live/MSN/Outlook Emails

I have been made aware of an issue with people with Microsoft based (Hotmail/Live/MSN/Outlook) email addresses not receiving emails from the Forum. Apparently, they are over-eager with the Blacklisting of emails, and that is why you are not receiving any. I have contacted my web/email hosting...
  19. WilliamSRP

Thrustmaster TS-XW RACER: Coming This September

The new racing wheel from Thrustmaster and Sparco is coming next month, for a MSRP of $649 (pedals included)! http://simracingpaddock.com/thrustmaster/thrustmaster-ts-xw-september/
  20. WilliamSRP

Forza Motorsport 7 PC Specs Revealed

It looks like Forza Motorsport 7 is actually shaping up to be pretty solid on the PC side! Triple Screen Support, Multi-USB, great moves! http://simracingpaddock.com/forza-motorsport/forza-motorsport-7-pc-technical-specs-revealed/