Search results

1. Stacy Newcomb

Introduce Yourselves Here!

Welcome Vincent, Another simmie whatever you race with is always wanted. You will find the forum a little quiet from time to time, there is much more activity on the Discord channel..
  2. Stacy Newcomb

Timescale v Patience = ?

No you are correct, my brain had the pricing in GBP, when clearly the screen said Euro's.
  3. Stacy Newcomb

Timescale v Patience = ?

Thanks for the input. But the 3 items you like come to £1209 Before postage and Fanatec are not great with postge costs. I'm thinking that Sim-plicity 7Nm with a 2 year warranty is fairly safe bet, I'm in between csl elite and clubsport v3's budget wise, depends on my good or bad fortune on a rim.
  4. Stacy Newcomb

Which is unavailable in Iracing, Fanatec is top of my list if the DD takes too long to go on sale.

Which is unavailable in Iracing, Fanatec is top of my list if the DD takes too long to go on sale.
  5. Stacy Newcomb

Not a hope of me going VR, motion sickness is a constant threat. Iracing has never captured my...

Not a hope of me going VR, motion sickness is a constant threat. Iracing has never captured my attention, I used to be Bonnet cam boy.
  6. Stacy Newcomb

I'm limited to 140, so this could take a while.

I'm limited to 140, so this could take a while.
  7. Stacy Newcomb

Hi Phil, not entirely sure what you are offering me ?, I'm guessing a group to race with ?, be...

Hi Phil, not entirely sure what you are offering me ?, I'm guessing a group to race with ?, be great one I get some new gear.
  8. Stacy Newcomb

Timescale v Patience = ?

Hi Guys, This is a carry over from my introduction page. One of the reasons I'm here at all is due to a couple of YouTube videos of Will's. Specifically the Feel VR based Direct drive wheel under $400 ?? and How well will a 7Nm wheel perform ?, so here I am with an urge to return to Sim...
  9. Stacy Newcomb

Introduce Yourselves Here!

Hi all, Another UK member, Stacy (Male, just to stop people guessing) 61 in May. Lived in SE London for the first 30yrs, now living in Kent. Been in and out of Sim racing for what seems like and is a very very long time, had my longest period in Rfactor 1 around 10yrs back with a group called...
  10. Stacy Newcomb

Sim Racing Paddock Logo Competition - Enter Here!

Not so sure about the visibility of the "R" !?
  11. Stacy Newcomb

If You Have Hotmail/Live/MSN/Outlook Emails

Just to add my experience, joined today without issue on a Hotmail acc.