GT Omega Pro Racing Cockpit Review

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Cockpit Discussion' started by WilliamSRP, May 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WilliamSRP

WilliamSRP Pretends to Know What He's Talking About Staff Member

Here is my review of the GT Omega Pro Racing Cockpit! I originally did a video review of the cockpit in March, but I also decided to do a written review, giving a couple more thoughts on the cockpit as well.

http://simracingpaddock.com/review/gt-omega-pro-racing-cockpit-review/

Remember, you can save 5% on any GT Omega Purchase by using Promo Code "SRPGTOMEGA"!

Niranjan Kumar likes this.
  2. Niranjan Kumar

Niranjan Kumar Armchair Racer

Hi william , i noticed you mounted the Fanatec CSL Elite wheel onto the GT omega cockpit ....was there any problems mounting it ??.... did you have to drill extra holes , or did it fit in the pre drilled ones ?? was there any play/movement ( i guess you could only fit two screws instead of three ) ??

3. WilliamSRP

WilliamSRP Pretends to Know What He's Talking About Staff Member

I just put the CSL Elite in the pre-drilled holes (2 out of the 3, the very front one was un-drilled). I didn't really notice any play, unless I really pulled or pushed hard on the wheel, which is something you aren't gonna do while driving. I never gave it a second though regarding any loose-ness, so I'd say just putting it in two holes ain't bad!

4. Niranjan Kumar

Niranjan Kumar Armchair Racer

thanks a lot , William !